We are happy to let you know that we will be accepting patients back in the office starting Monday, May 18. Our staff and patient’s safety is our primary concern and we are working hard to set in place new protocols and requirements. There might be some changes next time you see us, but we will deliver the same great care you’ve come to expect from our team.
Our office has always used “universal precautions” as part of our regular safety protocol. That means we do everything possible to protect ourselves and others from potential disease. This protocol requires that we wear masks and gloves and sterilize every instrument, disinfect every surface, wash hands and use hand sanitizer. These measures have always been part of our routine and will continue to be an essential part of our enhanced safety protocols.
Along with following the CDC social distancing guidelines, our updated protocol will include:
- A questionnaire prior to your appointment
- Only patients and caregivers will be allowed at the office
- Virtual check in-When you arrive please call or text our office. You will be checked in over the phone and invited to come in once we are ready for you.
- When you enter the office, please use hand sanitizer and put on a mask. You will then be escorted to the treatment room.
- Special air purifiers will be installed in the common areas
During your appointment, an assistant will take your temperature and O2 levels. Every surface of the treatment room and common area will be disinfected after each patient according to CDC guidelines, as well.
If you had an appointment that was canceled due to COVID, please contact our office to reschedule. Dr. Kushner is also offering telemedicine appointments for your convenience.
With this many new changes, we kindly ask that you please be patient with us as we implement these safety measures. We very much look forward to seeing you again, and please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.